Over the past 5 years, we have been focusing on 3 Strategic Priorities.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Church Multiplication
- Discipleship and Leadership
Those three priorities were the result of almost a year of conversations, prayer, town-hall meetings, and congregational engagement called “Underway.” Underway was good work which yielded much fruit – including the existence of several new churches, non-profits, significant community impact, key relationships, and transformation for individuals, families, and communities. We believe that work continues to be God’s call on our church.
Now, we believe God is calling us to expand the original three priorities to five – deepening their impact. These expanded priorities provide an even more focused commitment to an ongoing Kingdom impact that strengthens the existing church, expands the church, and seeks transformation through leading people into growing relationships with Jesus Christ. We believe that God is inviting us to a strategic focus on:
- Personal Discipleship – What is God doing in me?
- Missional Living – What is God doing through me?
- Leadership Development – Whom does God want to come along with me?
- Church Multiplication – Whom does God want us to reach beyond our current context?
- Strategic Partnerships – Who is God asking us to partner with to transform our community and world?